Talent at Work
At Ideal Staffing, our business is built on long-lasting relationships with both our employees and clients. We take pride in growing our business through these relationships. Since 2011, Ideal Staffing has developed and nurtured connections between qualified candidates and growing businesses who need the right fit when selecting staff. We offer placement options to suit the needs of our clients and candidates. We have the flexibility to modify our recruiting model to fit the needs of each individual client. By implementing this strategy and following our uncompromising values, we have been able to excel in our highly competitive industry.
Current Job Opportunities
HR Business Partner (2 Temporary Openings) Boston
Supporting BWH HR, one opening will focus on nursing support and previous union experience is preferred, second opening will support Faculty
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
•Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Human Resources Business Partner serves as an advisor to selected departments within the organization.
•The HR Business Partner provides strategic support and HR services in the areas of employee relations, compensation analysis, organizational design and development, change management, recruitment, training, and communication.
•Establishes and maintains solid working relationships with all levels of management and staff and works with senior leadership to strategically and proactively analyze, monitor and address HR efforts related to improving the work environment of his/her customers.
•Drives or participates on projects and large-scale initiatives in support of the business unit(s) and/or the HR department.
•Each HR Business Partner will support approximately 500 – 600 customers.
•Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, one of the social sciences, business, or a related field.
•Master’s Degree, PHR/SPHR, or other HR certification a plus.
•Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a multidiscipline Human Resources environment, including recruitment, training, compensation, benefits and performance management.
•A minimum of 2 years as a Human Resources Generalist or Business Partner with a focus in employee relations.
•Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and HRIS web-based tools such as PeopleSoft.
Surgical Pathology Coordinator (Temp to Perm) Boston
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Register patients in Epic for final reporting and billing.
• Responsible for the distribution and triaging of private consult cases to appropriate pathologist for review.
• Researches, retrieves, copies, picks up and delivers all manner of paperwork throughout campus.
• Files, faxes, emails, photocopies, prepares materials for couriers.
• Transcribes and types documents including manuscripts, reports, grants, correspondence, manuals, abstracts, chapters, course materials, proposals, et al. Responsible for proofreading, editing and ensuring accuracy on all levels.
• Coordinates Outlook calendar, schedules appointments, meetings, conferences, and travel arrangement. Coordinates all aspects of travel (e.g. flights, hotel reservation, registration for conferences and meeting).
• Prepares and submits all paperwork associated with reimbursement (travel, meals, registration fees).
• Processes and updates academic records, CVs, and biographical sketches.
• Maintains division specific databases and creates reports as needed.
• Orders, picks up and facilitates the handling of materials (e.g. slides, blocks, and reports) used for conferences, research projects, and clinical trials. Maintains delivery logs, shipments and consults requests.
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum 4 years applicable experience in a healthcare or laboratory setting required.
• Understanding and use of advanced level medical terminology required.
• Experience using PowerPath - preferred, but not required.
• Experience using EPIC - preferred, but not required.
• Understanding of billing operations required.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Associate’s Degree preferred.
Executive Assistant (Temporary) Remote
This is a very fast paced role, very fast paced team. The right candidate will be independent, reliable and able to adapt to different situations quickly.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
•Perform complex administrative duties under minimal supervision at the highest
proficiency level in a work environment with competing priorities.
• Manage complex calendar in alignment with priorities.
•Coordinate meeting and event-related logistics including:
-Greeting guests professionally and promptly
-Room reservations and dial-in information
-Complete and submit disclosures, bios, photos
-Meeting confirmation, prep calls, and preparing agendas
-Pre-meeting preparation and readings
•Travel planning (both domestic and international, once travel resumes)
-Arrange itineraries, including travel, lodging, and meeting logistics, in
coordination with outside points of contact where relevant
-Maintain effective and collaborative working relationships with administration,
medical staff, research departments, and other contacts as needed to carry out
-Exercise sound judgment in response to inquiries and seek assistance or resolve
issues when appropriate
•Manage expense reporting, academic and clinical memberships, and
reimbursements for business related activities for the Director and team
•Maintain documentation and system of record for all documents, contracts,
letters, and email
•Provide administrative and technical support as requested.
- Support the team by troubleshooting IT-related questions including Excel and
- Support the team with on-site meetings and special events, managing
correspondence, preparing agendas, taking minutes, and other administrative
tasks as requested
-Format and edit slides, documents or letters, and other materials
-Support Better Evidence application systems with precision and professionalism
•Review applications in the Better Evidence portal for eligibility
•BA/BS strongly preferred
•4-6 or more years of relevant experience
•Experience working in a matrix organization/environment preferred
•Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive; Experience with Slack preferred
•Proficiency with personal computers, spreadsheet, graphic, and database programs
Administrative Assistant (Temporary) Boston
Senior Administrative Assistant supporting Patient Family Relations; will cross- cover Service Coordinator role whenever needed. This is an onsite position.
• Looking for flexible, multi-tasking, shoulder to shoulder, team player skillset.
• Assist with the Bereavement Committee, compiling data, making PowerPoint slides, working front desk, answering phones, scheduling meetings with staff, patients, families, providers, tracking lost belongings.
•Office Manager/Operations experience would be helpful. This is a public facing position sitting behind a desk.
•Proficient at Outlook and Excel as well. Epic experience ideal.
Administrative Assistant Boston
Supporting GI and General Surgery department, assisting 2 Surgeons with complex scheduling for surgery. Works directly with patients and providers.
• Perform duties under moderate supervision with intermediate to advanced proficiency in administrative skills.
• Provide routine and more complex administrative support such as: typing memos and letters, answering telephones, and taking and distributing messages.
• Coordinate calendar and schedules including: coordinate calendars for several manager, providers, or coordinate events for department.
• Proofread and edit manuscripts, perform library or literature searches, and help to create and edit presentation materials. Work with less direction with ability to create more advanced material.
• Helps to prepare and edit grant applications and other related materials with less direction and more applicable knowledge of the process.
• Perform transcription of dictated physician notes.
• Assist with training and orienting staff as needed.
• Follow HIPAA guidelines for the management of patient privacy and confidentiality.
• Provide cross coverage as needed and assist in special projects as directed
• Local to the Boston Area
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
• Prior administrative experience in a clinical operations setting (preferably within surgery).
• 3+ years experience with patient access and delivery systems, referrals and authorizations, billing functions and procedures, and/or financial analysis strongly preferred.
• Excellent computer skills: proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel; insurance approval process; and clinical service billing.
Required Work Experience
•Excellent organizational skills.
• Knowledge of Medical Terminology is preferred.
• Computer knowledge required: Windows, MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines, and work under pressure.
• Ability to use discretion in confidential matters.
Leave Coordinator Remote
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE: LEAVE EXPERIENCE, GREAT TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS, MULTITASKER, CSR BACKGROUND**
Temp to Perm
The Leave Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and administration of the leave process which includes analytical, planning, reporting, technical, systems and project support. The Leave Coordinator will also help resolve concerns and issues from employees, managers, HR, and other customers and external parties regarding processes and policies through phone, email, case management, and chat. This person will strive to meet all expected service levels and business performance goals, performing a full range of services and fully documenting all cases in the case management system.
• Respond to requests / inquiries from customers (prioritizing as appropriate) and execute on the key tasks and activities in accordance with defined procedures and guidelines
• Provide guidance in interpreting leave policies, federal and state leave laws, & leaves covered under a collective bargaining agreement for employees, managers and HR generalists.
• Provide instruction to employees, department managers and HR generalists on appropriate procedure for leaves
• Work closely with occupational health staff on status of leaves
• Process leaves in PeopleSoft system
• Develop and send applicable letters to employees detailing the status of their leave application and leave implications (pay, benefits, return to work, etc.)
• Maintain accurate records of employees on leaves
• Act as timekeeper for employees on leave
• Instruct timekeepers on appropriate time reporting during leaves utilizing applicable policies
• Provide ad hoc reporting to departments and HR
• Communicate with customers and provide timely follow-up to questions, concerns and issues
• Participate in various leave and benefit projects as assigned.
• Lead reconciliation processes to assure vendor records and Partners records are synchronized
• Provide analytical and production support for leave records
• Review administrative processes, recognize problems and establish documented corrective action
• Research leave issues and regulations
• Research individual employee issues and problems requiring leave interpretation; recognize system problems and propose solutions.
• Vendor interactions to ensure accurate payments of disability benefits
• Support for annual open enrollment process
• Provides analytic, project and system support to H&W Operations Supervisor and Benefit Operations Manager
• Perform special benefit projects as necessary, such as preparation and presentation of benefit comparisons between entities.
• Communicate with customers and provide timely follow-up to questions, concerns and issues.
• Provide back-up support to Benefit Operations staff during busy seasons, vacations and other times as requested
• Work closely with Sr. Leave Coordinators on various leave issues
• Investigate issue areas and determine methods of mitigation to resolve problems within acceptable timeframes, routing or escalating complex transactions to supervisor, manager or tier three for resolution as appropriate
• Serve as a specialist, able to handle escalated cases from customer service analysts and provide feedback to HR Service Center
• Perform additional responsibilities such as managing knowledge articles or participating in special projects
• Ensure delivery of business results by meeting or exceeding all service level agreements and delivering high quality services that meet or exceed customer expectations
• Receive inbound inquiries via multiple channels (phone, email, case management, chat, etc.), clarify the need, answer the inquiries and assist in the resolution of concerns
• Fully document all cases in case management application, establish / update processes as necessary
• Partner with HR counterparts (in Shared Services and across institutions) to ensure all escalated issues are resolved and service levels met
• Take ownership of all assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries and make sure that they are resolved / completed efficiently and with a superior level of quality
• Assist and encourage users to make effective use of self-service options, empower them to solve inquiries
• Ensure compliance with Partners’ policies and procedures
• Work to continually improve and be adaptable to changes as they occur
• Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant experiences
• Participate in and help drive scheduled and ad hoc training to improve policy and process acumen
• Local to the Boston Area
• 2+ years of related leave administration, HR, or other benefit experience
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant professional experience
• Experience in the healthcare industry and shared services/internal service delivery role preferred
• Proficiency with Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint, and familiarity with ServiceNow for case / knowledge management
Enrollment Specialist Boston MA
• Review all incoming requests for facility enrollment/re-enrollment with state Medicaid plans and health insurance companies
• Prioritize enrollments by working closely with the Compliance & Education Specialist
• Utilize all methods available to verify status of the enrollment application
• Maintain detailed enrollment files in electronic format, including electronically received documents and scanning of hardcopy documents
• Document each stage of enrollment/reenrollment process thoroughly in an Excel spreadsheet organized to create Pivot tables and graphs
• Knowledge of Out of State Medicaid online enrollment applications; data entry and uploading documents
• Knowledge of Insurance online and paper enrollment applications; data entry creating Adobe documents, uploading and faxing documents
• Obtain application & electronic funds transfer (EFT) signatures from the Chief Financial Officer
• Verify the application and the required documentation is complete with the Compliance & Education Specialist before submitting the application
• Utilize all methods available to verify status of the enrollment application; outbound calls, web portal access, email communication
• Assists the Finance, Outpatient and Admitting departments in verifying application/enrollment status
• Performs follow up with health plans to expedite participation approval by each health plan
Pay rate: $20-$25
Practice Assistant Boston MA
Act as a super user for scheduling, registration, and billing systems. Provide training and assistance to others in these areas.
Perform complex or specialized functions (i.e. surgical scheduling) at highest competency level.
Utilize knowledge of HMO’s, managed care and other thirst party insurers, and troubleshoots insurance issues as appropriate.
Assist with training and orienting staff as needed.
Provide cross coverage as needed.
Assist with special projects as directed.
Coordinator Boston MA
Evaluates requisition information and accessions cases into the Anatomic Pathology laboratory information system (LIS), PowerPath
b. Receives samples, verifies and gathers patient and test information as needed
c. Documents information associated with patient specimens, testing and inquiries
d. Troubleshoots basic problems related to specimen and patient information
e. Assists in the filing and logging out patient charts to off-site storage.
f. Assists in the return of patient material to storage areas within the Department of Pathology
g. Retrieves and organizes paraffin blocks/slides from the hospital material banks
h. Organizes slides for Pathologist review and records the Pathologist annotations
i. Expedites requests for rapid test processing and facilitates communication between clinicians and Laboratory professional staff
j. Scan and organize H&E slides into images using a whole-slide image scanner
Media Relations Associate Boston MA
*IMMEDIATE* need for a Media Relations Associate for a great hospital in Boston. This is a remote opportunity and is temporary to cover a maternity leave.
Job duties include:
Communicate hospital news externally to the news media and support integrated communication efforts.
Manage local and national broadcast crews as well as members of online and print media outlets, including photographers, producers and reporters, in a hospital environment.
Respond to and execute daily media requests and develop communication materials, including media advisories, press releases, media pitches and media coverage reports.
Assist in the facilitation of media interviews for hospital experts, including obtaining necessary approvals, arranging logistics, conducting advance preparation sessions and staffing news crews while on the hospital campus.
Assist in the coordination of press conferences and other special events
Manage reactive requests from local and national media inquiring for expert perspectives on various stories.
Manage the daily media monitoring program, through manual search as well as through the department’s media monitoring services, and update the online newsroom each morning with links to media coverage.
Produce regular media coverage reports for key internal and external stakeholders.
Review and edit third-party press releases and educate employees and industry partners on hospital guidelines.
Participate in team meetings, contributing to projects through content creation, and sharing information across the team.
Closely monitor print, broadcast and online news reports for news trends and potential proactive areas of interest.
Routinely monitor media relations email inbox for internal and external requests.
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in communications or journalism with 2+ years’ experience in a team-centric, public affairs environment with proven ability in media relations activities.
Healthcare experience highly preferred.
Proficiency in managing media monitoring databases, Microsoft Outlook and Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Proven ability to develop and manage strategic communication plans with multiple projects and deadlines.
Experience developing communication materials (e.g., press releases, media advisories, pitches, media prep documents, newsletters, reports) for both internal and external audiences.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
Senior Grants Manager Boston MA
*IMMEDIATE* need for a Senior Grants Manager for a great healthcare company in Boston. This is a Temp-to-Perm opportunity and will start out as remote due to the pandemic.
The Senior Grants Administrator is a member of the finance team, and is responsible for providing pre- and post- award management to a portfolio of 2-3 sponsored programs, often on tight timelines. The position will oversee expenditure and reporting on sponsored and non-sponsored accounts, in addition to proposal preparation, annual budgeting and other tasks. Funding sources include federal and non-federal grants, ISAs and contracts, philanthropy, internal billing agreements and other unrestricted support.
Job duties include:
Grant proposal preparation and budget development
Assisting staff with preparation and review of financial reports
Liaising with Sponsored Programs and staff on account set-up, financial reports and other sponsored requirements
Creating and disseminating monthly financial reports with key stakeholders
Initiating and tracking billing agreements
Effort allocations and reporting
Sub recipient monitoring on sub-awards/contracts
Award modifications and financial projections
Maintaining accounting records and reconciliations
Updating annual budgets and multi-year projections in the budgeting software
Identifying/resolving issues that arise throughout the life cycle of the award and ensuring compliance
Bachelor’s degree required.
5+ years experience with A/P, budgeting, invoicing and financial reporting
Experience with a wide variety of sponsored research awards and putting together grant proposals
Expertise with IP, data sharing, licensing agreements, and contracts (institutional agreements, royalty agreements, etc)
Experience with electronic grant submission systems
Intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of Excel
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $90.00 per hour
Warehouse Receiving Associate Woburn MA
*IMMEDIATE* need for 5 Warehouse Receiving Associates at a great facility in Stoneham. This is a Temp-to-Perm opportunity.
The 2 shifts available are:
Sun-Thu 10:30pm-7am (40 hours/week)
Sun-Thu 11:30pm-6am (30 hours/week)
Job Duties include:
Support inbound and outbound products/services delivery operations
Organize and load product for delivery
Lift boxes (up to 70 lbs) off trailers and move to appropriate delivery trucks
Follow all safety procedures in performance of job duties
Experience working 3rd shift
Team oriented and takes direction well with excellent attention to detail
High School Diploma or GED required, age 18+
Passing a background and/or drug screen may be required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.60 per hour
Medical Lab Technician (Multiple) Burlington MA
• Execute and adhere to all safety protocol relating to a laboratory, including handling of hazardous biological agents and chemicals as well as potentially hazardous chemicals; hazard clean-up, as well as universal precautions and infection control procedures
•Perform a variety of routine and highly complex molecular laboratory test protocols for diagnostic purposes on body fluids, according to laboratory policies, including evaluation of patient and control results for reporting
•Maintain complete and accurate lab quality control procedures and the follow through of CLIA, HIPAA, OSHA, and other safety guidelines
•Responsible for specimen processing, test performance, and reporting of test results
•Follow the laboratory's procedures for specimen handling and processing, test analyses, reporting and maintaining records of patient test results
•Maintain records that demonstrate that proficiency test samples are tested in the same manner as patient specimens
•Adhere to the laboratory’s quality control policies, document all quality control activities, instrument and procedural calibrations and maintenance performed
•Follow the laboratory's established policies and procedures whenever test systems are not within the laboratory’s established acceptable levels of performance
• Bachelor's Degree or above in Life Sciences, Biology, Chemistry, or equivalent
•Six months to 1 year Experience in a high-complexity diagnostic lab and dealing with human samples
•Must be able to analyze and interpret sample results and handle a high volume of sample numbers
•Prior CLIA or research laboratory experience required
Senior Bookkeeper Medford MA
Job duties include:
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• Monthly accounting adjustments
• Various month end work
• 3+ years of experience
• College degree preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Strong attention to detail and able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Prefer manufacturing industry experience
Job Type: Full-time
Executive Assistant (Higher Education) Boston MA
Responsibilities include managing complex calendars, scheduling meetings, preparing expense reports, restocking supplies, taking meeting notes and assisting with travel arrangements. 3+ years’ experience required supporting C-Level Executives and must be an Outlook expert and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Research Associate (Scientific) Framingham MA
We are seeking a highly motivated full-time temporary (1 year) employee to work as a member of our Cell Line Development (CLD) team within Sanofi Biologics R&D. Responsibilities will focus on the support of small-scale bioreactor operations used to assess and select recombinant CHO cell lines. Additional responsibilities include performing good documentation practices, managing work assignments, analyzing and interpreting data and conducting necessary troubleshooting.
Administrative Assistant (Pharma) Cambridge MA
This position is within the Oncology Research department at a great pharmaceutical company. Job duties include managing calendars, scheduling meetings, organizing events, managing domestic and global meeting logistics, arranging domestic and international travel, processing expenses, and preparing presentations, reports and correspondence. 5+ years’ experience required in comparable positions within a global organization, along with familiarity with pharma industry, ACTIME and GEARS applications.
Senior Financial Analyst (Higher Education) Boston MA
This position is responsible for performing financial analysis on the department’s fiscal, collecting relevant input on fiscal trends and outcomes from budget owners. Job duties include conducting complex financial analysis on the expense portfolio, producing monthly financial reports and dashboards, managing c capital and operating lease portfolio, gathering financial data for budget submissions, assisting in developing future state service cost models and rate structures and serving as preparer of journal entries for service and cost sharing agreements. 5+ years’ experience required, along with strong knowledge of financial analysis, modeling, accounting principles, financial systems and data query tools.
Senior Marketing Specialist (Healthcare) Boston MA
This position will be responsible for CRM/digital marketing communication projects to build reputation and volume within the healthcare industry. The Senior Marketing Specialist is both a database and multi-channel marketing expert, responsible for the planning and execution of marketing programs across digital platforms. Duties include developing and executing CRM strategies, overseeing the daily needs of CRM integration and marketing automation, and managing the CRM automation budget. 7+ years’ experience required, along with knowledge of CRM database functions and Marketing Automation tools (i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and experience in integrated marketing communications.
Part-Time Administrative Assistant (Higher Education) Boston MA
This position is at a great university. Job duties include data entry, scanning documentation, preparing for events, sending large mailings and covering the office phone lines. 1+ years’ experience required working in higher education, along with proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Laboratory Technician (Pharma) Framingham MA
Job duties include preparing lab equipment, buffering solutions, ordering supplies, cleaning laboratories and sanitizing labware. Responsibilities may expand to include packing of chromatography columns, execution of chromatography and filtration operations, execution of analytical assays (e.g. HPLC, ELISA, SDS-PAGE), and/or execution of scientific experiments. 1+ years’ experience required, along with general knowledge of laboratory procedures, equipment and terminology.
Quality Control Scientist Waltham MA
This position will be responsible for supporting therapeutic protein comparability study and analytical method development for QC testing and process development. Job responsibilities also include: Independently design and execute experiments, perform data analysis and write technical reports. Solve assay and process problems and challenges. Identify potential technical problems and proactively suggest technical solutions. Routinely coordinates completion of specific project tasks within the team and with other groups and departments. Participate in technical transfer and train new team members if needed. Work in compliance with relevant quality standards and safety regulations.This position requires working independently under general supervision and direction. Years of Experience: 0 - 3 Years
Field Planner/Scheduler Framingham MA
Bachelor's Degree/Undergraduate Degree. Experience in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry or related industry/manufacturing environment. Experience as a lead with supervisory experience. Expert user Oracle Primavera /Microsoft Project software. Strong MSO skills. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written.. Years of Experience: 3 - 6 Years
Public Tax Accountant (CPA firm) Danvers MA
This position will handle the planning, scheduling and fieldwork of tax returns and financial statements, in addition to statement preparation, tax planning and tax preparation. 5+ years of public accounting experience required, along with a strong understanding of individual/business income tax laws and proficiency with MS Office and ProFx.