- Provides general administrative support to one or more managers.
- Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based on department and level(s) of management supported.
- Provides administrative support requiring a complete knowledge of department functions.
- Responsibilities include preparing grammatically correct correspondence, reports, tables, and analyses.
- Exercises discretion in handling of confidential material and information.
- Assists in special projects as assigned. Recommends improvements on administrative procedures and implements changes.
- Responsible for organization and maintenance of department filing system including potentially confidential data.
- Ensures department supplies needs are met. Manages department communication for manager(s) including mail and email.
- Responds to various inquiries for information according to general guidelines.
- Coordinates meetings, maintains calendars, makes travel arrangements, etc.
- May provide clerical support as necessary, including filing, faxing, copying, performing data entry, etc. May provide guidance and training to less experienced administrative staff.
- Completes other duties as requested.
- Demonstrated ability in the application of requisite skills and applies additional skills and knowledge acquired through experience to perform the more complex tasks of the position.
- Experience: 9-12 years