Finance Customer Service Representative – Medford, MA
The Finance Customer Service Representative provides information and resolution for Finance requests and inquiries received via phone calls, emails, voicemails, walk in service and web forms. The representative is the first point of resolution, acting according to established, standard protocols.
- Work from a queue of email and web form inquiries while also managing telephone and walk in requests. Questions may pertain to various finance programs, services and processes, including travel & business expense, procuring goods and services, invoice payments, training enrollment, and others.
- Assist in Accounting functions such as Journal Entries and Uploads
- Respond to questions and resolve issues using the Finance knowledge base within Salesforce as well as PeopleSoft Finance, following standard protocols. Provide accurate, timely information, policy interpretation and directions for required forms or paperwork.
- Front Desk responsibilities include managing telephone calls, walk-in service, case distribution, completing I-9 verifications for all new hires as well as assisting constituents at walk in kiosks with online needs.
- Ensure smooth hand-off of constituent to other support services colleagues as appropriate
- Enter each new inquiry into CRM.
- Assign case, track resolution, escalation, and disposition of cases. Communicate next steps and/or closure back to constituent
- Maintain accurate record of customer inquiry, actions taken, and resolution.
- Use knowledge base to ensure consistent, standard responses to common and typical requests.
- Contribute to knowledge base when new issues arise or new solutions are developed, in order to continue to build robust library for customer support.
•3 years experience in a customer focused role, preferably in a financial services function and preferably in a Support Center environment.
•Proficient in MS Office.
•Two years experience entering data and looking up fields in PeopleSoft or other information systems.