- Calm and consistent nature with ability to organize, prioritize, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational/communication skills (both verbal and written) required.
- Ability to handle confidential matters and information with discretion and diplomacy.
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience in interacting with all levels of management and with global colleagues, excellent telephone skills.
- Ability to prepare documents, presentations, and excel tables with minimal instruction.
- Demonstrate proficiency in e-mail, MS Office suite, Outlook calendar and browser usage.
- BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 5 years administrative experience using MS Office products
- Broad base experience successfully managing a diverse group of leaders with a primary point of support at senior management level
Prior experience in Venture Capital, Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry preferred.