Executive Administrative Assistant – Cambridge, MA
Job Description: Provide high level administrative and coordination support to the VP/Head of US Compliance
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the administration of the US Compliance Department, including setting up domestic and international travel, expense tracking, contracts and project tracking, coordinating and setting up internal and external meeting, ensuing a smooth and efficient flow of day-to-day operations.
- Complex calendar and meeting planning, including management of logistics for teleconferences, videoconferences, web-based meetings
- Interface with staff and senior level managers, internal/external customers and vendors.
- Must be highly proficient at Microsoft office applications, including PowerPoint presentations and graphics.
- Must have a proactive style and be able to work in a fast paced and complex business environment.
- Assist in the structure of agendas, meeting minutes and follow-up of action items
- Manage logistics for compliance committee meetings, including sr. management/leadership
- Assist in preparation of reports and presentations.
- Available to be of assistance as miscellaneous projects/situations arise within the department.
- Ability to work independently and manage specialized projects as appropriate.
- Manages multiple, sometimes conflicting, priorities in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Prioritizes and executes tasks with minimal direction or supervision. Compiles and prepares information for presentations using MS Office software.
- Assist other members of department on specialized projects as appropriate
- Central point of contact and coordination of activities for AVP, and the team.
- Extensive maintenance of Managers' daily calendar and coordinate materials needed for daily activities.
- Provide general administrative duties such as filing, faxing, photocopying, preparing correspondence, preparing expense reports, and maintaining calendars for department.
- Associates Degree or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- Experience in administrative support at senior management level preferred.
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Legal or Compliance experience within the pharmaceutical industry is desirable.
- MS Office Suite
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously