Assistant Events Coordinator III – Cambridge, MA
- Coordinate details of events such as conferences, Ad Boards consulting meetings charity events, preceptorships, seminars and business meetings.
- Negotiate and secure event space. Secure sponsorships. Visit venue to plan layout of seating and decorations.
- Work with printer and designer to develop event invitations. Create invitee list. Send out invitations and manage RSVP list. Manage correspondence.
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
- Meet with clients on a monthly basis to understand upcoming business needs which include management and project planning for research and licensing agreements, outside studies, Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDAs) Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs), consulting, Advisory Boards, and speaker agreements.
- Facilitate kick-off meetings for specific business needs including key stakeholders and resources to confirm plans and ensure alignment around business needs and timelines.
- Collaborate with Procurement to obtain quotes and identify the requested funding amount.
- Confirm budget availability by processing the funding requests through the budget approval system
- Create the Autorisations d’Engagement de Dépenses (AED) in the Procure to Pay (P2P) system (NEXTS/eBuy) to allocate the funding.
- Serve as liason with Legal and external vendors to create and finalize contracts.
- Create purchase requests in the P2P system to generate purchase orders (PO).
- Manage the invoice reconciliation process to ensure that any issues are addressed and that invoices are applied against the appropriate PO.
- Review existing processes and identify opportunities for continuous improvement that will decrease overall cycle times and improve compliance.