Administrative Assistant – Cambridge, MA
- Organizes and implements administrative systems and procedures.
- Serves as principal source of information on unit, project or program.
- Gathers and maintains data for and assists in preparing reports, often using a variety of computer software.
- Prepares and maintains financial, personnel, administrative, student records.
- Provides for smooth day to day flow of communications within the department.
- May compose, proofread, edit and prepare correspondence, reports and other materials using word processing, spreadsheets and or databases.
- Arranges for use of facilities and plans meetings, conferences and seminars.
- Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing clerical or administrative duties as required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to handle complex and confidential information.
- Competency using a variety of office computer software.
- Requires intermediate to advanced knowledge of email calendar, word processing, spreadsheets.
- Prior office experience required.